Online courses for improving depression and anxiety with cannabis
Find Out More About The Course
Did you know that approximately 18% of the U.S. population — more than 40 million adults — suffers from depression or anxiety? Or that, according to the National Institute of Mental Health, people who are dealing with depression or anxiety are up to five times more likely to visit doctors because of sickness, and six times more likely to be hospitalized? Worse still, many of these people suffer in silence with little to no guidance about how to treat, heal, or effectively cope with their painful internal struggles.
In this brand new course, renowned Emergency Physician Jordan Tishler, M.D. will introduce you to an adjunctive, all-natural approach using medical Cannabis to safely, gently treat your depression or anxiety. He’ll teach you all about how Cannabis works within your body and brain to provide relief for the symptoms of depression and anxiety, such as fatigue, decreased sex drive, decreased appetite, and loss of interest in activities or hobbies you used to enjoy.
Different varieties of Cannabis, which are called “strains,” produce different effects, making some better suited to the treatment of anxiety and depression than others. Dr. Tishler will give you guidance on selecting the best strains for your condition, and exactly how to dose and administer them. He’ll make sure you approach medical Cannabis safely and in a way that actually improves your life. And he’ll make sure you understand the small risks of using Cannabis so you can go down this path with your eyes wide open, ready to make informed decisions about what sort of treatment is right for you.
No one should have to suffer silently from a condition that is treatable. If you’ve been struggling to find relief from the symptoms of your anxiety or depression and are interested in an effective alternative or adjunctive treatment, check out this new online class now to get you started on the path toward all-natural relief. You can watch instantly from the comfort of your own home with complete privacy, going at your own pace. There’s no gimmick, no catch, and no pressure — just a natural remedy that’s been used to treat a variety of ailments for thousands of years by cultures all over the world. Now, Cannabis may be able to help you, too.
You’ll benefit by understanding:
- Safe, healthy ways to use Cannabis to reduce the symptoms and, even more critically, underlying causes of your anxiety and/or depression.
- How to experience the physical and psychological benefits of Cannabis with minimal side effects.
- The best strains and delivery mechanisms of Cannabis for anxiety and/or depression.
- How your body’s endocannabinoid system is involved in both treatment and healing modalities for anxiety and depression.
- How conventional prescription medication deals with anxiety and depression, and why Cannabis can be effective when used alone or in conjunction with your current prescriptions.
- Approaches to finding the right dose and method of using Cannabis for best results.
This course is for you if…
- The symptoms of depression and/or anxiety are causing you distress and having unwanted negative effects on your personal or professional life.
- You care for and want to help a loved one who is suffering from anxiety or depression.
- You’ve been afraid to seek diagnosis or treatment for your condition because you dislike the idea of prescription pills.
- You want a qualified and experienced medical professional to give you clear, unbiased, educated guidance on how to approach using Cannabis as medicine.
- You’re interested in the benefits of natural or holistic wellness instead of relying on pharmaceuticals.
- You’ve had unpleasant side effects or lack of results from conventional medications, which, in certain patients, can produce unwanted effects like nausea, weight gain, diminished libido, insomnia, and constipation.
Learn how marijuana can treat the symptoms of anxiety and depression
Cannabis has been gaining more traction and acceptance in the United States as our body of medical research expands and our regressive anti-marijuana legislation starts to relax. However, Cannabis therapy is still a relatively new and emerging field of medicine. There are very few doctors around the world who share Dr. Tishler’s level of specialized Cannabis knowledge, which makes him an invaluable source of information for depression and anxiety sufferers who are interested in using Cannabis to find relief from their symptoms.
If you’re like most people, you probably aren’t very familiar with the medical benefits and uses of Cannabis, and may be feeling a little overwhelmed with questions about how this all works. But don’t worry: Dr. Tishler will give you easy-to-follow, step-by-step guidance on exactly how to take this all-natural approach, giving real relief while saving you time, energy, and — as an added bonus — some money, too.
Anxiety and depression can be very scary and stressful for you and your family, but it doesn’t have to be that way forever. This all-natural approach will give you hope.