Four Step Process
- Contact us (617) 477-8886 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org – we will send you our Intake Form. Alternatively, you can fill it out using the button below or you can download the form using the button below, complete it, and send it to us by email or fax 617.477.8886.
- We will review the intake form.
- You pay the annual fee and we will book you for a visit.
- We will schedule a virtual consultation and an assessment of your medical condition. If medically appropriate, you will receive recommendations on how cannabis can best be used to treat your condition. You will be required to schedule and keep virtual follow up visits for at least every six months.
All patients must be 18 years or older.
Below you can fill out our intake form online or download a PDF version that you can complete and email back to us at the address above.
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) or HIV positive status
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
Other Debilitating Conditions that May Benefit:
- Chronic back pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Annual subscription model that includes:
- A consultation every 6 months
- Additional consultations as needed if medical issues arise
- Email and phone support as needed
Inhale MD charges an annual fee for your ongoing care ($399 per year). This covers a consultation at the beginning of the year and another consultation approximately 6 months later. It also covers additional consultations as needed if medical issues arise (within that year) and access to your clinician by phone, email, and/or telemedicine as needed.
You will receive a coded medical “superbill” that you may choose to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. Coding does NOT reveal that the visit was for cannabis therapy.
We have special rates for MassHealth patients, please let us know at the time of booking. Please be prepared to send us a copy of your valid MH card.