Four Step Process
- Contact us (617) 477-8886 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org – we will send you our Intake Form, or you can simply download the form below, complete it, and send it to us by email or fax 617.477.8886.
- We will review the intake form.
- You pay the annual fee and we will book you for a visit.
- We will schedule a virtual consultation and an assessment of your medical condition. If medically appropriate, you will receive recommendations on how cannabis can best be used to treat your condition. You will be required to schedule and keep virtual follow up visits for at least every six months.
All patients must be 18 years or older.
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) or HIV positive status
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
Other Debilitating Conditions that May Benefit:
- Chronic back pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Covers a consultation every 6 months
- Additional consultations as needed if medical issues arise
Inhale MD charges an annual fee for your ongoing care ($349 per year). This covers a consultation at the beginning of the year and another consultation approximately 6 months later. It also covers additional consultations as needed if medical issues arise (within that year) and access to your clinician by phone, email, and/or telemedicine as needed.
You will receive a coded medical “superbill” that you may choose to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. Coding does NOT reveal that the visit was for cannabis therapy.
For all new patients we require payment prior to scheduling appointments. Payment is refundable, minus a $100 cancellation fee, up to 2 weeks prior to the appointment. After that, no refund will be issued. If you miss an appointment, or fail to reschedule an appointment prior to 2 business days before your appointment, you will be charged a $100 rescheduling deposit. This will be refunded to you once you attend your next appointment. If you are more that 10 minutes late for an appointment you may be asked to reschedule, subject to a $25 fee.