Dr. Tishler is a Cannabis Specialist. Through his training in Internal Medicine and years of practice as an Emergency Physician, Dr. Tishler brings his knowledge, reason, and caring to patients here at inhaleMD, and through his advocacy work at the local and national levels.
Dr. Tishler graduated from both Harvard College and Harvard Medical School, trained at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and is on staff at both the Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School. He has spent many years working with the underserved, particularly our Veterans. Having treated countless patients harmed by alcohol and drugs, his observation that he had never seen a cannabis overdose lead Dr. Tishler to delve deeply into the science of cannabis safety and treatment.
Dr. Tishler is also a parallel entrepreneur working for patients’ wellbeing in the corporate space, helping to elevate dosing and safety profiles of medication, and helping to establish best practice for bringing new Cannabis products to market.
Dr. Tishler is a frequent speaker and author on a variety of topics related to the medical applications of cannabis. He is the President of the Association of Cannabis Specialists, and the Treasurer and a Board of Directors member of Doctors for Cannabis Regulation (DFCR).
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital HIV conference
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Social Work Grand Rounds
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital Grand Rounds
- Wicked Good Weed Conference
- Massachusetts Patient Advocacy Alliance Conference
- Massachusetts General Hospital Primary Care group
- Patients Out of Time national conference 2016
- Brookline Patient Symposium
- New England Cannabis Convention
- Green Flower Media Health Summit
- Tufts Medical Center
- Massachusetts Biotechnology Council
- Portland Weed Week
- Regis College
- Boston VA Healthcare System
- New England Treatment Access
- Treating Anxiety and Depression with Cannabis
- Dosing Cannabis Effective
- Treating Patients with Cannabis (for Clinicians)
- Sex and Cannabis
And other debilitating conditions as determined in writing by a qualifying patient’s physician, which may include:
- Chronic back pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis