Six Step Process to Getting Started
- Contact us (617) 477-8886 or email us [email protected] – provide us with your contact information.
- Complete the Medical Release Form and Intake Questionnaire.
We need a copy of your medical records that covers the diagnosis and treatment of your condition(s). These records must be FROM THE LAST 12 MONTHS. Your medical documents must contain a diagnosis of an illness or condition that we can treat with Cannabis, and testing or expert opinion to support that diagnosis.
- Below is a medical release form. Please complete this form and fax it to us at 617.477.8886. We will use this to obtain the needed records on your behalf.
- You must also complete our intake questionnaire below, and fax it with your medical record release form.
- We will evaluate your records, at no cost to you, and let you know if medical cannabis treatment would be appropriate for you – before you come into the office.
- You pay your annual fee and we will book you for a visit.
- You come to our office and are given a full consultation and assessment of your medical condition. If medically appropriate, you will receive recommendations on how cannabis can best be used to treat your condition. You will be required to schedule and keep follow up visits for at least every six months.
All patients must be 18 years or older.
MA specific conditions:
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) or HIV positive status
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
And other debilitating conditions that may benefit include:
- Chronic back pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis