FIVE STEP PROCESS TO GETTING CERTIFIED BY INHALE MD MEDICAL CONSULTING
Your medical documents must contain a diagnosis of an illness or condition that you seek to treat with Cannabis, and testing or expert opinion to support that diagnosis.
Below is a medical release form to provide your doctors so they can give you your records FROM THE LAST 12 MONTHS only. You are responsible for faxing those records to us.
You must also complete our intake questionnaire below, and send it with your medical records.
- At no cost to you, we will evaluate your records and let you know if you would qualify under the law – before you come into the office.
- You pay your annual fee and we will book you for a visit.
- You come to our office with your ID and are given a full consultation and assessment of your medical condition. If medically appropriate, you will receive recommendations on how cannabis can best be used to treat your condition in a safer manner than you may be presently using, and will be issued an online certificate via the Massachusetts Department of Public Health system. You be required to schedule and keep follow up visits at least every six months.
We do require proof of current MA residency. You will need a valid photo ID, for example: Driver Lic, Passport, State Identity card.
All patients must be 18 years or older.
Get Certified Today
MA specifically qualified conditions:
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) or HIV positive status
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
And other debilitating conditions as determined in writing by a qualifying patient’s physician, which may include:
- Chronic back pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis